[cpia] Intel Play QX3 Microscope

Kyle Summers c64c128@hotmail.com
Thu, 02 Mar 2000 14:55:46 PST

     Hello.  I know it's been a while since I last posted on this list, but
I am pleased to announce that we have made significant progress towards our
MacOS USB Intel Play QX3 Microscope driver.  Currently our driver properly
loads and unloads when the microscope is hotplugged and upplugged into the
mac, the driver supports a basic API allowing applications to call a few
basic functions, and an application has been created which can call these
driver functions (making sure the microscope has not been unplugged and all
=).
     Now, our group would very much like to know the extra commands that
control illumination and enable snapshot.  It would be really nice to see
the lights go on and off when we puch the buttons on our application instead
of our driver just SysBeeping happily.  If anybody can possibly send us some
information on these commands we would be very appreciative.  Thanks in
advance.

Regards,
Kyle

University of Michigan