[cpia] AWOL problems.

David Murn davey@vision.doa.org
Sun, 6 May 2001 19:07:11 +1000 (EST)

Im not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but Im getting these
errors on my SmartCam cpia camera with both the 0.7 and 1.1 drivers..

It works fine generally, however when I run the gqcam program,I get errors
every few minutes or so like this:

usb-uhci.c: interrupt, status 2, frame# 1012
usb-uhci.c: interrupt, status 3, frame# 1013
*_comp parameters have gone AWOL (248/190/36/199) - reseting them
usb-uhci.c: interrupt, status 2, frame# 552
usb-uhci.c: interrupt, status 3, frame# 553
*_comp parameters have gone AWOL (248/190/36/199) - reseting them

the frame numbers are always different, and sequential, but the _comp
values are always the same.  Is this likely to be a problem with the cpia
driver or the usb driver?

Is this a known bug and/or already patched?

Davey